Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition Announced
In typical gaming fashion, a semi recent game is being re-released and set out on the market with a few new features that will make it feel new…ish.
This March 6th, Square Enix will be releasing Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition for both the PS4 and Xbox One. The ‘new’ game will include a first-person mode, a new dungeon, and even the ability to control the game’s royal boat.
A full list of what can be found in the new edition can be found on the games website, or just down below:
- Armiger Unleashed – after you collect all 13 royal arms, a more action-oriented mode of the Armiger is unlocked
- All season pass content – Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis.
- Royal Vessel – the boat from FFXV is now a controllable vehicle. The same body of water (between Cape Caem and Altissia) can now be freely explored.
- An all-new dungeon – Insomnia City Ruins: Expanded Map
- New features such as first person mode, new gear, and new bosses.
- Over a dozen pieces of DLC, including weapons, Regalia car skins, and item sets.
For those of you who already own the game, you can get the DLC upgrade for $19.99.
Please take a second to give us a follow on our twitter @TheSaveSpot1 or our instagram thesavespot. We’re a little gaming website that is trying to be like the little engine that could, but we can’t without your support.