Ghost Recon Wildlands: Newest Patch
Ubisoft has just released it’s newest patch for it’s open world shooter, Ghost Recon: Wildlands. The update fixes various bugs, and makes minor improvements, but is centralized on one new development in the game called: Tier 1 Mode.
Tier 1 Mode changes up the game, and introduces both a new level of diffculty to it and a new way through which to level yourself up. The concept is simple enough, you start off at level 50 and work your way backwards to level 1 by earning Tier Points – which unlock rewards. The mode can be turned on once you reach level 30 within the game, and is likely suppose to be quite the challenge to make it to level 1. Though how hard it will be to get there remains to be seen, especially with determined players likely already grinding away.
Other handy updates are listed below and were ironed out courtesy of gamespot:
- Fixed a bug where the player would be detected by NPCs when shooting at long distance with a crossbow
- Fixed a bug where the player could not use the drone or the binoculars after using the medic drone to heal.
- Fixed a bug where vehicles would take low damage when shot from a long distance.
- Corrected a bug where the Stoner LMG folded buttstock would be described with an incorrect location in the loadout.
- Corrected a bug where Whisper pistol had no silencer and would alarm NPCs if players used it.
- The reason for detection is now displayed above the mini-map.
- Fixed a bug where excessive lighting would occur in certain weather types in the Fallen Ghosts expansion when the Enhanced Godrays option was enabled.
- Fixed a bug where selecting the left-handed mouse option would display the right click for fast travel on the tac-map instead of the left click.
- Fixed a bug where an Xbox One controller would lose input if the controller was disconnected while the game was unfocused.
- Fixed a bug where the mouse click was not displayed for the Skills shortcut in the command wheel.
- Fixed a bug where a pop-up related to Easy Anti Cheat would be displayed at every game start if the User Account Control feature was enabled in Windows.
- Fixed a bug where rapidly closing NVIDIA Ansel after it was open caused the game to run at 1 frame per second.
The above update is about 8.8 GB’s on the PS4 and Xbox One, while only 7.4 for the PC.
Please take a second to give us a follow on our twitter @TheSaveSpot1 or our instagram thesavespot. We’re a little gaming website that is trying to be like the little engine that could, but we can’t without your support.