PSN Sales For the Month of June
Sony has just shown the newest deals on the PlayStation Store. The offering’s for this month are numerous, and span numerous games across the PS4, PS3, and PS Vita – with extra discounts for PS Plus members. Many of the games are Konami related, so if there is a Metal Gear Solid game you wish to play – here’s your chance.
Here’s a breakdown of some of the available games:
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (10$)
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (5$)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 (20$)
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (7.49$)
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (7.49$)
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (6.79$)
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance – Ultimate Edition (7.49$)
- Zone of the Enders 1 HD Edition (5$)
- Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner HD Edition (10$)
- Castlevania: Harmony of Despair (6$)
As you can see there’s a bit of a Konami buffet going on, with numerous games from the Metal Gear franchise for you to enjoy. Some other games of note to grab are BioShock: The Collection (45$ – 30$ for PS Plus members), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition (37.49$ – 25$ for PS Plus). For the rest of games I missed check out the PlayStation Store yourself and give it a gander.
This weeks worth of deals lasts from June 20th until June 27th – so get on it sooner as opposed to later.
Please take a second to give us a follow on our twitter @TheSaveSpot1 or our instagram thesavespot. We’re a little gaming website that is trying to be like the little engine that could, but we can’t without your support.